My fees are calculated on a time basis and are charged at £180 per hour with a minimum charge of £135. If the fees are likely to exceed £180 they will be agreed in advance with the client.
My work comprises
- Witnessing signatures to foreign documents e.g. powers of attorney, deeds relating to property transfers, and affidavits.
- Certifying copy educational qualifications and professional qualifications including authenticating the original documents produced to me.
- Certifying company documents as authentic and that the signatory is empowered by the company to sign the documents. This includes searching with the companies register.
- Verifying the identity of a signatory and producing a Certificate of life confirming that the signatory is alive.
- Client verification
- Money laundering compliance
- Assessing the work required, and providing times and costs
Timescales will vary depending on the work required.
My professional negligence policy covers me for £1 million.
My professional indemnity cover is £1000000 (£1 million GBP)
Please refer to the complaints procedure.
Please download my risk assessment.
I am Regulated through The Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.